over 1 year ago
Only 3 days left to enter your submission to the VeChain Hackathon - Building Fundamentals for the Future!
Submissions are due May 16th before 5pm EDT - start here
Run through this list before you sit back from your project:
- Did you create a new framework or tool that will benefit the VeChain developer community?
- As a bonus, did you incorporate the tool you built for the hackathon to create a dApp, wallet, DeFi protocol, blockchain visualiser or any other secondary project that showcases the benefits of your tooling in order to be eligible for a Bonus Prize? (Optional)
- Have you made your code repository public and added an appropriate open-source license to it?
- Did you provide a URL to your project code repository on your Devpost Submission?
- Did you record and upload a demo video (about 3 minutes) that explains and demonstrates your project? Videos must be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook Video and made public.
- Are all of your teammates added to your submission form? Remind them to accept the invitation so that they’re listed on the project submission!
- Did you complete all 5 steps of the submission process on Devpost?
Best of luck — can’t wait to see what you’ve come up with.