11 months ago
Prizes, Prizes, and more Prizes!
As if just building cool software solutions and taking your VeChainThor knowledge to the next level wasn’t enough incentive for you, here’s a reminder of the prize potential for eligible participants:
- Grand Prize - $25,000 in VeUSD
- Second Place - $15,000 in VeUSD
- Third Place - $10,000 in VeUSD
- 4th Place - $5,000 in VeUSD
- Honorble Mentions - $1,000 in VeUSD
- Best DeFi Project - $5,000 in VeUSD
- 2nd Best DeFi Project - $2,500 in VeUSD
- Best dApp Project - $5,000 in VeUSD
- 2nd Best dApp - $2,500 in VeUSD
- Best Green Project - $5,000 in VeUSD
- 2nd Best Green Project - $2,500 in VeUSD
- Best "other" use-case Project - $5,000
- 2nd Best "other" use-case Project - $2,500
This list, along with an important note on multiple prize eligibility can be found at Official Rules.
As a reminder, here is the main requirement for the challenge:
Entrants must develop new frameworks and tooling that will benefit future builders wanting to build dApps on the VeChainThor blockchain. Examples include:
- Tools to start (local) blockchain instances
- Utilities to write, compile, debug and test smart contracts
- Utilities to deploy smart contracts
- Front-end libraries that help developers build user-facing applications that connect with the VeChainThor blockchain
- Integrations with decentralized storage options like IPFS
- Ports of common ETH tools such as Truffle, Hard Hat etc;
Entrants may also build a dApp, wallet, DeFi protocol, ‘green’ application or any other secondary project that showcases the benefits of the Entrant’s Primary Project (each a “Bonus Project”) to be eligible for a Bonus Prize. The Bonus Project must be submitted separately from the Primary Project.
Good luck and happy coding!