over 1 year ago
There is just one week left to enter your submission to the VeChain Hackathon - Building Fundamentals for the Future. Submissions are due before May 16th at 5pm EDT.
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) Make sure all of your teammates are invited and have accepted their invitations to join your submission!
Run through this list before you sit back from your project:
- Did you create a new framework or tool that will benefit the VeChain developer community?
- As a bonus, did you incorporate the tool you built for the hackathon to create a dApp, wallet, DeFi protocol, blockchain visualiser or any other secondary project that showcases the benefits of your tooling in order to be eligible for a Bonus Prize? (Optional)
- Have you made your code repository public and added an appropriate open-source license to it?
- Did you provide a URL to your project code repository on your Devpost Submission?
- Did you record and upload a demo video (about 3 minutes) that explains and demonstrates your project? Videos must be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook Video and made public.
- Are all of your teammates added to your submission form? Remind them to accept the invitation so that they’re listed on the project submission!
- Did you complete all 5 steps of the submission process on Devpost?